Diploma in Camera Operations & Video Editing
(Affiliated by M.A.K.A.U.T)
Duration: 12 Months (01 year)
There will be two sessions each year starting in first working day of January and first working day of July with prior approval from the University.
There will be two exam period between 15th of June to 30th of June and 15th of December to 31st of December as notified by the Controller of Examination MAKAUT, WB. The University will conduct only the END Course Examination till further notice.
|Sl. No.||Module Title||Theory||Practical||Total|
|Module – 1||Development of Mass Communication: Introduction to Media||24 hours||36 hours||60 hours|
|Module – 2||Basic Camera operation & techniques||24 hours||36 hours||60 hours|
|Module – 3||Introduction to Multimedia Technology||24 hours||36 hours||60 hours|
|Module – 4||Photo & Video shooting techniques||24 hours||36 hours||60 hours|
|Module – 5||Introduction to Video Editing||24 hours||36 hours||60 hours|
|Module – 6||Advanced Video Editing & Optimization techniques||24 hours||36 hours||60 hours|
On completion of the course, (Diploma in Camera Operations & Video Editing) students will be able to:
- As the first paper of the Camera Operations & Video Editing Course, this serves as the stepping stone. to understanding on Development of Mass Communication and Introduction to Media.
- The knowledge gained from Multimedia Technology can be applied in different media sectors.
- Giving students an idea about modern/electronic media. This will help them to understand and differentiate between electronic media and print media and be familiar with the pros and cons of the two.
- Students develop analytical skills on understanding Camera Operation and it’s techniques, develop communication skills, understanding video editing with sound engineering.
- The aim for this paper is to equipped all the students with the concepts on modern multimedia sector.
- This paper help the students to be successful in the media sector. The aim for this paper is to develop the sense of news and after completion of this paper students will able to analyze the importance of various elements of news.